Senior Judge Williams will speak Friday, September 16, on the role of courts in combating rent-seeking, according to a press release from the Hudson Institute‘s Center for Economics of the Internet. The event will take place from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm, at 1015 15th Street, NW, Sixth Floor, Washington, DC 20005. Lunch will be served.
- Greenhouse Gas Case Sparks Double Dissent from Denial of Rehearing En Banc
- Reply: Political Question Answer to Recess Appointment Test
- Today’s Opinion: Court Upholds SSA’s Nondisclosure of Top Employers of Undocumented Workers
- D.C. Circuit Mulls Challenge to NLRB Recess Appointments
- Today’s Opinions: FCC Data Roaming Rule and NLRB Discovery Order Upheld
- Wallach on Chevron Deference and “Muddling Through”
- Chief Judge Sentelle to Take Senior Status